Hello From Lancs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes - welcome Stu.
Welcome from me too,normally scoot through Blackburn when i ride to Collin's Hebden rides.Join in and enjoy,i do a lot !!!
And if you don't fancy coming all this way to do a ride - we also do quite a lot of rides starting from Spring Wood car park above Whalley and head out into the Ribble Valley, so join us for some of them! (This kind of thing!)

OP
OP
Stu Smith

Stu Smith

Veteran
Yes - welcome Stu.

And if you don't fancy coming all this way to do a ride - we also do quite a lot of rides starting from Spring Wood car park above Whalley and head out into the Ribble Valley, so join us for some of them! (This kind of thing!)
I'd like to join you from Spring Wood,but I will have to get my cycling legs alot fitter yet !!

Hi and Welcome! I am new to cycle chat too and my goal is to reach the 100mile mark as well!

This forum is great. I have met really nice people. I was on one of Colin's rides a couple of weeks ago and it was brilliant! There are some other Blackburn riders floating around. Fran (from Preston above) is really sweet. Plenty of riders from Lancs. I'm not far from you over near Hoghton Tower.

So enjoy and love to hear how you get on!

OP
OP
Stu Smith

Stu Smith

Veteran
Hi and Welcome! I am new to cycle chat too and my goal is to reach the 100mile mark as well!

This forum is great. I have met really nice people. I was on one of Colin's rides a couple of weeks ago and it was brilliant! There are some other Blackburn riders floating around. Fran (from Preston above) is really sweet. Plenty of riders from Lancs. I'm not far from you over near Hoghton Tower.

Hi K-S Thanks for the welcome..
100mile seems to be along way off for me!! Did 40 mile on Saturday and was I glad to see home:blush:

Whats the most miles you've done in one day so far...?

74.2miles I did this last September.

During the week I go out for about 18-35miles. With club rides longer say 50-65miles sometimes nearer the 70mile mark. I want to start pushing myself doing 75-85 - get a couple of those in. Which I should easily be able to do now with the longer days.

andynlorrs

Hello all...Just recently got back on my my bike after 3 years,which I've been running,I set myself a goal to run a marathon well.. and I ran 3,one of which wasn't very good !!

Now set myself a new goal to cycle 100 mile in 6 hours or under...Looking forward to my new challange... Stu[/quot
Good luck in your new goal , im also in blackburn , if ya fancy some training rides let me know .

andynlorrs

Top Bottom