Hello from Lincoln/Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamesRandle_

Hi just thought i would say hello :smile:

i currently live in lincoln but I'm going to going to uni in norwich (moving there on the 1st of sep)
i joined here as I'm looking at getting a fixed/singlespeed bike for getting around the city and wanted to know where may be best to get one from on not a very big budget?

Cheers
James

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: James!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi James and :welcome:.

I don't know about cheap bikes in your area, but it might be worth checking round your local bike shops as some may stock a few bikes they've taken as part-ex.

I was at UEA from 1995-1999 and there was a bike-seller/mechanic who used to come to uni every Thursday.

Last time I was there (earlier this year, actually) there was a 2nd-hand bike shop on campus. Have a look and see if he's got anything suitable. Otherwise, check the notice board, or see if anyone in the UEA cycling club has any info.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!

OP
OP
J

JamesRandle_

Thanks Guys :smile:
I was at UEA from 1995-1999 and there was a bike-seller/mechanic who used to come to uni every Thursday.

Last time I was there (earlier this year, actually) there was a 2nd-hand bike shop on campus. Have a look and see if he's got anything suitable. Otherwise, check the notice board, or see if anyone in the UEA cycling club has any info.

Welcome to the forum, BTW!

Thanks, ill go and look for that bike shop, if I'm allowed on the uea campus that is as I'm at NUA in norwich (the arts uni)

Top Bottom