Hello from Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiberius Baltar

Hi all,

Ive been looking at this site and decided to come and say hello.

Im Mike, Im a casual rider and occasional tourer but tend to stay well within the North West area. I like to do day rides and have cycled from Liverpool to Llanduddno over three days camping along the way. I like the freedom of loading the bike up and just setting off in a general direction and seeing where I end up.
I look forward to speaking to peopll on here and will endeavour to pick the brains of all those plucky adventurers who have braved touring the places I want to go!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Tsk, only as far as Llandudno? Didn't your seafaring ancestors from Liverpool venture a bit further afield?

Welcome anyway! How about some pictures from your trips?

frayBentos59

Specialized OCD
Hi! :welcome:

there's a few of us on here from Liverpool. Give me a shout if you want to pop out with us sometime. We get out at 2-3 times a week so there's always plenty of opportunity to meet up :thumbsup:

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Hi and welcome

david k

Hi
Hi all,

Ive been looking at this site and decided to come and say hello.

Im Mike, Im a casual rider and occasional tourer but tend to stay well within the North West area. I like to do day rides and have cycled from Liverpool to Llanduddno over three days camping along the way. I like the freedom of loading the bike up and just setting off in a general direction and seeing where I end up.
I look forward to speaking to peopll on here and will endeavour to pick the brains of all those plucky adventurers who have braved touring the places I want to go!
hi mate, from not too far from you, st helens

OP
OP
Tiberius Baltar

Tiberius Baltar

Thanks for all the welcomes guys makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside ha ha hope to be chatting to yo all soon about trips and routes we know and love and finding out about a few hidden gems along the way.

Mike

Top Bottom