Hello From Luke In Macclesfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Macca85

Hi Guys & Girls,

I'm never quite sure how to start these things so i'll just come straight out with it!

I'm Luke from macclesfield in cheshire, been cycling since I was about 10 years old now, firstly it started as merely cheap transport to get from A-B but now i've really started to enjoy biking. I've just started up again now that the winter months are getting ever so slightly warmer.

Current ride of choice for me isn't anything special, just an old globetrotter kilimanjaro that I picked up for 20 quid & have had a hybrid set of tyres put on so its more setup now for riding on towpaths, bike trails etc.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Luke ! Use the Forks

Sorry. Always wanted to say that

:welcome: BTW

FishFright

More wheels than sense
That's a nice place to base rides around, flat to the West and every kind of hill imaginable to the East

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Hello from a Macclesfield worker. I commute there by bike most days.
:welcome:
You have some great roads on your doorstep and trails for that matter.

OP
OP
Macca85

Macca85

Hi Luke I'm also from Macclesfield. If you want any tips for nice routes, cafes etc give me a shout..

Thanks for that will do at some point, the middlewood way or other old railway routes turned into cycle paths are great as their quite flat & not mega busy. I'll be heading down the canal soon out to harecastle tunnel at the end of the macc canal which i've been told is out near kidsgrove. So will take the dog as he loves a good bomb along then go for a pint at the end & train home again lovely:becool:

Top Bottom