Hello from Manchester where the sun is shining.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome from Evesham.

OP
OP
F

fudgepanda

Welcome from me on the borders of pie-eater land :hello:
Ah, for some reason Atherleigh Way sticks in my memory. Possibly a contender for the most contrived street name of the century award. Had to laugh the other day, one of my work colleagues has a sticker on his rear windscreen (you've probably seen one before) stating: "No pies left in this vehicle overnight." Liked that.

OP
OP
F

fudgepanda

You are definitely displaying Schizoid type behaviour. I will refer you to the Mental Health Liaison Team for a full assessment. They will call you when someone is free. Please take a seat now. Or you could just pull yourself together and go for a bike ride!
Where from? Tescos? Used to live in Prestwich a (cough) long, long time ago. Carmona Drive. In fact I had my first cyclilng accident there.....crashed my tricycle into a phone box! My first girlfriend, Rhona, was standing on the back and jumped off at the last second before impact. She then went and got her Dad and mine. That's the first inkling I had that women might just be the cleverer sub-species, an impression I've had little or no reason to doubt it since.

OP
OP
F

fudgepanda

I might be wrong here, but is he the chap who went on a mini-tour performing at various locations around the north by bicycle with a generator on his panniers? Anyway, heavy drinking, promiscuity, track suits and rain? Not what I think of when I consider the Venice of the North. However, I am bordering on terminal senility.....actually, bordering is not quite the right word.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Welcome from the Sunnyside of the Tame!

OP
OP
F

fudgepanda

Ashton and Stockport eh? One to the north and one to the south. Excellent. To be honest, if I get as far as either in the first few weeks I'll need an Intensive Care Unit. With Tameside's reputation and Stepping Hill's serial killer I might be screwed there. Oh, bought a bike yesterday on the cyclescheme so just got to a) find the appropriate forum to waffle on about it and b) wait for the voucher to arrive, so bearing in mind that winter is only about 3 months away I might have to wait until spring before I can ride it!

Top Bottom