Hello from Margate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rustyroger

New boy Roger from Margate saying hi.
I've been riding on and off for the last 55 years or so, my 40 year old or so Falcon is succumbing to old age, and my similar vintage Raleigh isn't in great shape either. I'm not sure whether to invest in a modern machine or overhaul my current rides. I'll have a look through the forum lists and put up a more detailed post in the appropriate section probably tomorrow. Anyway, I hope to learn something from here, and hopefully even offer some help myself from time to time.

Roger.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
New boy Roger from Margate saying hi.
I've been riding on and off for the last 55 years or so, my 40 year old or so Falcon is succumbing to old age, and my similar vintage Raleigh isn't in great shape either. I'm not sure whether to invest in a modern machine or overhaul my current rides. I'll have a look through the forum lists and put up a more detailed post in the appropriate section probably tomorrow. Anyway, I hope to learn something from here, and hopefully even offer some help myself from time to time.

Roger.
Welcome to the forum @rustyroger.
The aged Falcon and Raleigh you have may not be beyond salvaging. Have a look at the vintage section for how to resurrect the old machines.
https://www.cyclechat.net/forums/vintage-classic-bikes.50/

Top Bottom