Hello from Montrose

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Wayne.

OP
OP
wayne11

wayne11

Regular
As I work for Network rail I am out working in all sorts of weather,I just don't fancy doing it in my leisure time

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Managed to give up smoking after 25 years and bought myself a specialized road bike,stopped now for four months,been out cycling a few times so far but been restricted by the weather,absolutely loving the lycra,better days are coming :hyper:

are you sure its not the thought of lycra you love more than cycling

eck

Über Member
Hiya from a few miles kilometers along the road in sunny Kirriemuir. Our club, Angus Bike Chain (The Most Glamorous Cycling Club in Angus TM) has easy / beginners' runs midweek and most Sundays. You'd be most welcome.

toontra

Veteran
Some very nice cycling in your area, ranging from the flatlands of the coast to the splendid Cairn o'Mount and glens beyond. I live in London but spend 4 weeks every year at Lunan Bay. I know where I'd rather be cycling!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Welcome

We have an irn bru thread in the cafe section where the Scotish chat is held together, and watch informal rides for upcoming social rides where yiu will be welcome to join us as we meet up across Scotland through the year

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
:welcome:. There's a Montrose about 15km from where I live, but probably not the one you're at! :laugh: Hope you enjoy these fora, full of very friendly and helpful people.

Top Bottom