Hello From Oxfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brainyricardo

Regular
Hi My name is Richard

I have owned a racing bike since 1988 and have still got it. It was in storage from 1995 until a few weeks ago. Put tyres on it and took it out.

Forgot how much I enjoyed cycling so bought a new up to date bike and have really got into it.

I am currently aiming at 20 mile hard rides with a few hills in so I can build up my fitness and leg strength.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Welcome and good luck. Keep pedalling and enjoy the ride. This lot will keep you entertained for days and you will definitely get some advice, whether its the right advice or even relevant advice is a chance you take.:laugh:

OP
OP
brainyricardo

brainyricardo

Regular
Welcome from Abingdon!
If you're in the vicinity and fancy some social cycling and meeting some cyclebuddies you're welcome to come and ride with us:

http://groupspaces.com/AbingdonFreewheeling/

Our fb page has the day to day banter.

Thanks for the offer. When I am fit enough I will pop over. Maybe a few months yet. ^_^

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks for the offer. When I am fit enough I will pop over. Maybe a few months yet. ^_^
Well, you say that but ....
Thursdays at 6.30 we have the mellow group going about 10 to 15 miles at a very genteel pace with beer and free chip butties after!
Would that be a good start?

OP
OP
brainyricardo

brainyricardo

Regular
Well, you say that but ....
Thursdays at 6.30 we have the mellow group going about 10 to 15 miles at a very genteel pace with beer and free chip butties after!
Would that be a good start?

Yes sounds good. I would have to sort out an early finish from work and travel up to Abingdon. Would be in a couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom