Hello from sheffield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaunthesheep

Hi my names shaun new to cycling last Sumer mostly on disused railway and canel tow paths hopeing to go touring next Sumer just need to kick the fags and improve my fitness
Any one else from my area on here

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
baa baa

Sara_H

Guru
Hi shaun, and welcome, I'm not near, but my brother lives in hunters bar. Love Sheffield, great place.
He talks of San Francisco, he's from Hunters Bar.

Hi my names shaun new to cycling last Sumer mostly on disused railway and canel tow paths hopeing to go touring next Sumer just need to kick the fags and improve my fitness
Any one else from my area on here
Welcome Shaun. Fellow Sheffielder here. Do recommend any particular local trails?

OP
OP
Shaunthesheep

Shaunthesheep

Tend to ride from Rother valley to chesterfield a lot living near rother valley but love high peak and tissington trails monsel a nice ride too my longest ride last year was Lincoln to Boston and back 68 mile but nice and flat average speed of 10.7 mph on my mtb

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
He talks of San Francisco, he's from Hunters Bar.

Welcome Shaun. Fellow Sheffielder here. Do recommend any particular local trails?
Ooh, I used to live by Hunter's Bar, Rossington Road on whichever road goes along the north of the botanical gardens. I was going to reply earlier but I couldn't remember which Sara was the Sheffielder.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I used to live on Guest Road just off Hunters Bar roundabout about twenty years ago. :smile:
Hello:welcome: Shaun

Veganpower

Hello, I stopped smoking with the help of Alan Carr's Easyway. I can highly recommend it, if it worked for me I suspect anyone could do it.

Top Bottom