Hello from Stockport......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd love to, and it's somthing that I've thought about - but I need more practice on my roadie first I think. I'll look at the detials though - cheers, :thumbsup:

Ha..ha...don't worry about the type of bike.....that's the last of your concerns - getting used to fixed is fun !

squeaky brakes

Über Member
:tongue:

Excellent - how far is that then? Must be getting on for 10 miles or so.

Only today I've just started going into Stockport to go back up Reddish Road to cut out Reddish Vale on my communte - adds an extra 2.5 miles, but what the heck, I just love being out on my bike - and I don't think the missus minds (I think.... )

16.5 miles each way, only a couple of hills that get the legs but otherwise its a great ride.

potsy

Rambler
Welcome binbag,nice to have a fellow County fan on the board too
thumbsup.png
I go from near Timperley to Bredbury every weekday,silly times of day though ie-5am or 10pm depending on shifts.
Not been up the hill (tiviot way) to Reddish but it looks tough,I do Brinnington road which used to kill me now only wounds
biggrin.gif

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lancashire Hill is harder than Tiviot Way - Lancashire Hill is shorter, and climbs about the same distance, although Tiviot Way is very busy !!!!

Anyway - have a bit of fun on the Trans Penine round there - it's a shock to discover some really nice riding right in suburbia (MTB or tough hybrid needed)

Top Bottom