hello from sunny inverclyde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killiekosmos

Veteran
Welcome and greetings from sunny Ayrshire.

Dingerjsc

Ayrshire77 said:
Surfers paradise? More like junkies paradise from the recent press.

Welcome from Ayrshire also.

Ah that highly contravertial TV show that has caused so much of an outcry with councils and politicians?

Personally i think that type of behaviour has been going on in schemes for quite a little while now and not really sure why it was deemed so shocking! Was it a case of politicians and council execs hadn't ever been there or seen what its like?

It wasn't really showing Kilmarnock in a bad light, it could of been any big town!

Anyway i'll keep pretending its the Gold Coast!

killiekosmos

Veteran
HonestMan1910 said:
Kilmarnock isn't on the coast, anyway they would run a mile from all that water !

:biggrin:

Judging my the amount of "gold" on Mr Cunningham of The Scheme, it may be the gold coast.

Ayr could be the silver coast - except no silverware at Somerset Park:biggrin:

Dingerjsc

HonestMan1910 said:
Kilmarnock isn't on the coast, anyway they would run a mile from all that water !

:biggrin:

Very true, maybe some strategicly placed explosive charges could seperate us from the rest of the mainland. Maybe we could be towed over and join the Isle of Arran, its quite nice!

Anyway what happened to the plans for Ayr's new ground?

killiekosmos

Veteran
Dingerjsc said:
Anyway what happened to the plans for Ayr's new ground?

Apparently they went out to tender for an all-seater stadium. The winner was DFS who quoted to put a three-seater couch on each touchline and an armchair at each end. One armchair is to be treated as Executive Seating and will cost more as it turns round so you don't need to watch the pitch.

Top Bottom