Hello I'm new here for fitness, advice and selling bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
They gave extremely poor customer service the two times I have tried them. Lack of cycling knowledge, thing's like not knowing the National 25 was in thier village the weekend before I last dropped in.

screenman

Legendary Member
25 mile time trial championships. 3 guys in the 49 minutes, try it sometime all you have to do is average over 30mph for 25 miles^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are you sure that the bike wouldn't fit you if you lowered the saddle and put on a shorter stem? Lowering the saddle would bring it forward slightly and the stem could probably be replaced by one 2 or 3 cm shorter. You might be able to move the saddle forward slightly too.

How tall are you?

Blue

Legendary Member
:welcome:

OP
OP
Giant-Churchy

Giant-Churchy

Are you sure that the bike wouldn't fit you if you lowered the saddle and put on a shorter stem? Lowering the saddle would bring it forward slightly and the stem could probably be replaced by one 2 or 3 cm shorter. You might be able to move the saddle forward slightly too.

How tall are you?

I'm 5 ft 8 I think I could get it to fit but in the long run I'm better off getting the correct size and hopefully keeping it for a long time. That's the plan. Thanks for your help

screenman

Legendary Member
I am 5ft 7inches and ride a small, this was fitted for me by Adrian Timmis.

I also rode through churchies village this morning, saw a few cycllists out I wonder if he was one of them.

Top Bottom