Hello, Machinist from Los Angeles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello all, first time in the forums, long time in the bike scene. Im located in Los Angeles and always in the long beach bicycle swap meet as a vendor. my profession is manual machinist
so im able to manufacture alot of things. have tons of bike parts from badges, frames, glass relectors. Am i active member in the bike community here in Los Angeles. i am a collector, trader, and seller, and repair and make bike parts. hope i get to know you all.

Bryony

Veteran
:welcome: from the UK! Nice to have you here!

:welcome: to CC. It might seem a tad quiet on here today as a load of UK CC members are out on a forum ride, but things will tick along perfectly well, until they return that is ;)

Sounds like you'd have loads of stuff many UK guys would be interested in, keep us informed via the CLASSIFIEDS* :thumbsup:

*FYI, you need to make a few posts before you can post in the classifieds.

OP
OP
Z

zunigaschwinn

Hello everyone wow everyone is very welcoming which is great! thanks smokeysmoo for informing me about the classified lol. ill be more involve with the forums now since i always love to read peoples finds, post of their bikes and other wonderfull information i learned from here.

OP
OP
Z

zunigaschwinn

Welcome aboard zunigaschwinn. You got any connections with Palms Cycle up in Santa Monica?
no not at this moment. only with connection i can think of in santa monica is performance bike

OP
OP
Z

zunigaschwinn

Its the oldest bike shop in LA. When i worked there 20 yrs ago the walls were lined with vintage Schwinns and suchlike. Now apparently the centre of the West side fixed wheel scene.
o wow i didn't know that, we are not into the fixies just cruisers. But when im up there ill make sure to to look into and take pics and post them :smile:

rustdoor phantom.jpg

www.cyclorama.net/blog/ramblings/my-1995-schwinn-black-phantom/

Top Bottom