Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Thanks Phil. Have you ever pulled cotter pins from a Raleigh?
Not on a Raleigh as they'd gone cotterless before I bought mine but had lots of practice on my old Dawes: the way I did it was to undo the nut until it is flush with the end of the cotter pin (so it's protecting the threads) and tap the pin out with a hammer. (It may require an energetic tap :whistle:) Once loose it should come out fairly easy.

OP
OP
Bike Boomer

Bike Boomer

Regular
[QUOTE=" :whistle:) Once loose it should come out fairly easy.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Bike Boomer

Bike Boomer

Regular
[QUOTE=" the latest being my Kentex trike with an electric front wheel kit fitted, bought for physiotherapy (and transport) after I broke my femur last year.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
Bike Boomer

Bike Boomer

Regular
[QUOTE=" the latest being my Kentex trike with an electric front wheel kit fitted, bought for physiotherapy (and transport) after I broke my femur last year.
[/QUOTE]
Wow! You really are a Raleigh nut. I hope you are doing well with your femur. Must be a long recovery?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Wow! You really are a Raleigh nut. I hope you are doing well with your femur. Must be a long recovery?[/QUOTE]
13 months and counting. :cycle: :giggle: Thing is now I'm starting to like the trike :crazy: even cornering :eek:

OP
OP
Bike Boomer

Bike Boomer

Regular
Wow! You really are a Raleigh nut. I hope you are doing well with your femur. Must be a long recovery?
13 months and counting. :cycle: :giggle: Thing is now I'm starting to like the trike :crazy: even cornering :eek:[/QUOTE]
I would like to try a trike sometime just to see what it is like. There might be a day where I have to use one myself.:smile:

Top Bottom