Help and advice needed.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My wife is not allowed the remote controls and even if she did, she couldn't work out how to change the source to be able to change from Sky to Netflix.
Maz just jabs at buttons randomly until something happens, this often results in me being frantically shouted to sort things out as she's missing whatever it is she wanted to watch. Oh for the simpler days of 4 channels and 'Videoplus' :rolleyes:

johnblack

Über Member
Maz just jabs at buttons randomly until something happens, this often results in me being frantically shouted to sort things out as she's missing whatever it is she wanted to watch. Oh for the simpler days of 4 channels and 'Videoplus' :rolleyes:
If my wife forwards through the commercials we will then miss the next five minutes of the programme we were watching. She will then rewind, press play and we will end up watching the adverts anyway.......she runs an IT dept.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Sounds like you need a panic-room for these moments. A safe space where you run no risk of being disturbed by this codswallop.

Like a garage or shed, with a beer fridge & comfy chair, workbench, shelving for toolboxes and suchlike. Preferably with WiFi. Something like this but with aforesaid soft furnishings installed and your own TV.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If my wife forwards through the commercials we will then miss the next five minutes of the programme we were watching. She will then rewind, press play and we will end up watching the adverts anyway.......she runs an IT dept.
Are you sure- have you asked her where the internet is yet?

johnblack

Über Member
Maz was a Digital Records Designer for BT/Openreach.

Head of a IT dept. you say,

View: https://youtu.be/iDbyYGrswtg

That really isn't too far off.

Drago

Legendary Member
Sounds like you need a panic-room for these moments. A safe space where you run no risk of being disturbed by this codswallop.

Like a garage or shed, with a beer fridge & comfy chair, workbench, shelving for toolboxes and suchlike. Preferably with WiFi. Something like this but with aforesaid soft furnishings installed and your own TV.

View attachment 558960
Oh goodness gracious me. Ive just come over all unnecessary!

Top Bottom