Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
Have you tried calling?

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
And I bet it's your favourite one ! I can only use a particular type, (looks like a T shape) when peeling veg. Can't use the traditional peelers for some reason. My wife complains about the way I peel stuff. Thing is I make 90% of the meals anyway ! Tisk tisk.

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It'll be in the last place you look for it!

It was. How did you know? :unsure:
Try the mini compost bin under the sink.Or as our American cousins say com post.
I have a more bin sized one in the pantry. I had looked cursorily in there but this time I decided to wade up to my armpits. Good call Postie :thumbsup:

I'd even looking in the stew I've cooked in case it had slipped in the with veggies :wacko:

Of course I'd already given up and have used up all my housekeeping for the week by ordering a pair of them from the Bay of E. Cost - an extortionate £2.49 for a pair. Will be on rations now till pension day :laugh:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Yet again CC comes to the rescue :becool:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
And I bet it's your favourite one ! I can only use a particular type, (looks like a T shape) when peeling veg. Can't use the traditional peelers for some reason. My wife complains about the way I peel stuff. Thing is I make 90% of the meals anyway ! Tisk tisk.

Now I am completely opposite I can't use those t shaped ones but my other half loves them .
For me it's got to my traditional stainless steel one

Top Bottom