Here is the moos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Those poor lonely pints in the chiller…they must be friesian….
Is that your Ayrshire talking out of now?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
it’s all tha fault of Brexit of course but it might interest you to know that the shortage is pan European, apparently Germany is as badly affected as the U.K.:
https://www.globalcoldchainnews.com/driver-shortage-is-pan-european/

Yesterday at my place of work all 4 incoming shipping containers were cancelled. The one scheduled to be loaded also could not make it in time. It's very haphazard at the moment.

This has been going on for some time. It is a combination of both Brexit and covid. Brexit concerns were foretold.

Have a listen to the uk media.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Nobody wants to resort to the Co-op. Don’t worry The Queen made sure Charles ran a few crates of Duchy down to Waitrose In his Bentley.

View attachment 607457
True story from the 1960's. The owner of a Glasgow dairy also owned a garage and I knew the garage manager quite well. The dairy owner wanted to buy himself a Rolls Royce so an appointment was set up. The salesman was a bit taken aback when a tape measure was produced and the rear seats carefully measured. My pal had to explain quietly to the shock of the salesman that the measurements were to confirm that crates of milk bottles would fit in the back. He also had to be revived when a wad of cash was produced to pay for the car selected.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
one's milkman has been delivering reliably to date
Quite. Locally produced and delivered - no worries :okay:

Top Bottom