Here she is

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kilf

With the help of Ian and Norm I present my new Secteur Elite chuffed to bits.

Initial thoughts on first ride for 10 years

Ouch saddle
Hills suck
Tail winds rock
Why the f**k did I go this way this hill is 2 miles long
Thank f**k this thing came with a triple
S**t this is scary going 33mph
:biggrin: another hill I need to lose 4 stone ( I knew that anyway that's why I brought the bike he he)

Great bike but it was supposed to come with 25cc but it came with 23cc ( would there of been a big difference )and a rival saddle instead of avatar personal i prefer the look of the saddle I got .

Mark_Robson

Nice bike and don't worry about the tyres, you would have replaced them with 23mm anyway.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice. I notice they have changed the paint scheme of the Elite since I originally bought mine last September...
You won't notice a difference with the tyres.

Oh yeah.. that plastic disc on the rear wheel... it's gotta go...!

potsy

Rambler
+1 on getting rid of the plasticy bit(think of the weight saving;)) I changed to 23's and you won't notice any difference really.
Nice bike,and norm's wages go up again:biggrin:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Yay! :biggrin: Yet another! I think I may have sold one on the climb up Archway this evening. Got chatting half way up the hill after I stopped hitching a lift and offered to return the favour. Sounds like he fancied the Elite for the 105 kit. I personally went for the colour before the kit and got the white Secteur Sport. :biggrin:

potsy

Rambler
kilf said:
the reflector thingy?
No the spoke protector.

kyuss

Veteran
That top tube makes it look as if the bike is about to pounce.

No it doesn't it makes it look like a dog having a poo. :thumbsup:

Just kidding it looks lovely kilf. I'm sure you'll have many happy miles together.

PS: welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom