Here we go, it started.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Whose got their heating on? :whistle:

What?!! It's not November yet!:laugh:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
One of the sofa companies has been advertising "buy now for guaranteed Christmas delivery" for a couple of weeks now. Well, it is only three months away now...^_^

Would it be impolite to mention that not only is the local Co-op already selling mince pies, but that we bought (and ate) a box of them this last weekend?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
One of the sofa companies has been advertising "buy now for guaranteed Christmas delivery" for a couple of weeks now. Well, it is only three months away now...^_^

Would it be impolite to mention that not only is the local Co-op already selling mince pies, but that we bought (and ate) a box of them this last weekend?
Slow boat from China.

As for 'mince pies' xx(

tom73

Guru
[QUOTE 5392887, member: 9609"]Xmas trees ready to go they've even been pricing them, with the retailers own tags ? £60 for a 6 foot tree (thats like SIX TEN POUND NOTES, just picture that for a moment) the worlds mad. £60 :wacko:
View attachment 431653 [/QUOTE]

Reminds me when I work at a plant nursery other than over christmas the only other day we closed was to go and hand pick the christmas tree's we bought for sale. @User9609 I know £60 is a lot not saying it's not but the amount of work that go's into growing, shaping and day to day care of them is quite labour intensive. Cheep mass market import's are poor don't last and soon drop needles. In fact they will have already been cutting and stacking them for week's now ready to ship over.

tom73

Guru

Mincepie's mmmm. Remember helping my mum make and eating it fresh out the jar alway's bring's back memories when I make them even now.

Top Bottom