He's got to be kidding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I'm unclear. Does he expect to get £900 for it? If so what does the £600 refer to? Either way I think between £150 and £200 is closer to the mark, depending on wear and tear and whot not.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I sold my version of the same bike, albeit in worse condition, for £90 last year.

Maybe he's got post-Olympic fever, or has accidentally added a 0 onto each price?

Jodee1kenobi

I think the 24" would be a much rarer machine as they fell out of favor amongst kids for quite a few years and have only been gaining in popularity quite recently.

I didn't know that it could be a rarity. My daughter absolutely loves it despite being too big for it now! She wants to hang it on her bedroom wall :rolleyes:.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
I didn't know that it could be a rarity. My daughter absolutely loves it despite being too big for it now! She wants to hang it on her bedroom wall :rolleyes:.
I certainly haven't seen very many about, even working at cyclemagic in Leicester who take in a fair few bikes to renovate and sell. Any 24" racer that came by used to get our attention.
If she's going to hang it on her wall then take the pedals off first.

Top Bottom