He's home!!!! :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
longers said:
I think you'll be safe from Numb Nuts Syndrome assuming that's what it is.
That's the one!

The general principle of not wanting to lean forward and put pressure on your delicate bits surely applies to both sexes, though men (hopefully! :bicycle:) have bigger delicate bits to get in the way...

Looks good, looks good. You obviously haven't read my reflector story involving goats and precipitous drops if you're planning to leave them on :biggrin:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
OOOPS!!!! Made me chuckle tho, thanks for that!!! :biggrin:

I will reconsider removing the reflectors, however, somehow I think I'm more likely to have a collision with a car that hasn't seen me, than a goat - particulary as encountering goats tends to entail climbing mountains, which is not on my current to do list!

OK. Just so you know though. They're not as innocent as they look those reflectors, they'll wait their moment.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
mickle said:
Does it/ he have a wimmin's saddle? Doesn't look like it. Last time I looked you had a wimmin's arse PP.

Didn't know you carried out regular inspections of my backside!!!:biggrin::blush:

No, he doesn't at the moment and the one that's on might have to go at some point. I dropped some hints in the shop, but no offers of a swap came forward. I'll see how we get on, it might not be too bad considering I did 100 miles on the old bontrager men's saddle on my mtb. If not, I suspect the saddle will get swapped when the bartape needs renewing - which I don't think will be very long :biggrin: and then I'll get black for both.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Rhythm Thief said:
Punky, Ms RT's old bike has a Terry Liberator on it, which she doesn't get on with at all. It's nearly new, only done a few hundred miles, and if you want it you can have it, since you sent me those overshoes.:biggrin:

Not that the overshoes were mine in the first place!!!! :biggrin: Do they actually fit? That's a bit of a miracle!!!

But yes, would love to try it, thanks for the offer!!! Will give the current one a go first and see how I get on with, but if I don't, I'll definitely take you up on it!!!

I'm very surprised that you weren't offered an appropriate saddle considering the profound effect it can have on positioning and comfort. In my mind it qualifies as not fit for purpose.

And I didn't actually inspect your arse.. as such.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
mickle said:
I'm very surprised that you weren't offered an appropriate saddle considering the profound effect it can have on positioning and comfort. In my mind it qualifies as not fit for purpose.

And I didn't actually inspect your arse.. as such.
Why not.. is there something wrong with PP's ar$e??? :sad:

Nice bike btw. :cold:

Top Bottom