He's home!!!! :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
mickle said:
I'm very surprised that you weren't offered an appropriate saddle considering the profound effect it can have on positioning and comfort. In my mind it qualifies as not fit for purpose.

Wasn't quite like that - they were quite willing to sell me a women's saddle, but not to swap it for free (which is fair enough as I had already got some freebies and the bike was quite heavily discounted). I just decided I didn't want to pay for one at that point in time, not before I'd given the current one a proper go over a longer period. Also, most of the women's saddles in the shop were the Specialized BG ones, which I've tried before and didn't really get on with...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
PP, he's gorgeous!!! Lovely bike. Enjoy!

Domestique

Über Member
Thats very nice PP :tongue:
I have been convincing myself when our Cycle to Work scheme starts I am going to buy a touring bike with nice big bouncy tyres etc, then along comes a picture of a bike like yours :smile:

yello

You might get on okay with the saddle that's fitted pp. You don't have to get a women's specific one! I think I'm right in saying that not all women ride on one.

Top Bottom