Hey everybody...cant delete threads / subscriptions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

I cant see the 'tick boxes' to delete the threads I dont want to be informed on' !

Can anyone get onto the admin bloke who can correc tthis as Ive IM him (earlier today) but no reply..

BTW way I AM ON THE CORRECT - screen

>MY ACCOUNT-MY SUBSCRIPTIONS-VIEW ALLL SUBSCRIPTIONS...(its on this screen the tick boxes are not displayed !)

Lee.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
When you are on the screen listing your subscriptions:

Tick the box to the far right of the one you wish to un-subscribe to

Move down the "page" to where there is a box saying "move to folder", click on the triange next to this.

and highlight "delete subscription" then click on "go".

Just tried this on my account and it works, hope this helps.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Speicher said:
When you are on the screen listing your subscriptions:

Tick the box to the far right of the one you wish to un-subscribe to

Move down the "page" to where there is a box saying "move to folder", click on the triange next to this.

and highlight "delete subscription" then click on "go".

Just tried this on my account and it works, hope this helps.

The boxes ARE NOT DISPLAYED !

They are TOO far over to the right of the screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just noticed that you say the tick boxes are not displayed.

is your layout wide enough, jiggle (very technical) the sides, (the blue lines) to make it bigger if it is not showing the full width of the display.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Put your cursor over the thick blue line and you can move the left one further over to the left as well as moving the right hand one further to the right. Sorry if this sounds obvious, I am trying to help, really.;)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I tried to do this in work and far right column - the left blue line was the same - covering the no. 2, in this case...

So two computers cannot be set incorrectly - someone else must be getting this !

BTW way Speich I have pressed the wheel on the mouse so I can move the screen around...

barq

yenrod said:
I cant see the 'tick boxes' to delete the threads I dont want to be informed on' !

Can anyone get onto the admin bloke who can correc tthis as Ive IM him (earlier today) but no reply..

It looks like you are set in instant email notification mode. I can't change user settings but I'm sure Shaun will look into it as soon as he gets a chance.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Sorry to state what may be obvious, but it may not be a case of moving the screen around, but making the width between the thick blue lines (on the Cycle Chat pages) greater. I have tried on my screen and I can make the visible area so narrow that it does not display the tick boxes. If you put the cursor on the thick blue line at the top, and move the mouse around, it will stay the same width, its sounds like you need to make it wider.

If you lived round the corner, I would pop round and show you.:biggrin:

Top Bottom