Hi all is this a Concorde?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr.mtg

I bought a frame that the guy told me was a Concorde America's (serial # DS90156). I also found the number 735 under the seat tube on the lug.
Does anybody have any idea?.. the frame was sanded down to bare metal but the geometry is that of a decent road bike and its very light for a steel frame. Please help!!!

I bought a frame that the guy told me was a Concorde America's (serial # DS90156). I also found the number 735 under the seat tube on the lug.
Does anybody have any idea?.. the frame was sanded down to bare metal but the geometry is that of a decent road bike and its very light for a steel frame. Please help!!!
Do you have any pictures that you can post ? It might help, plus we like pictures . :smile:

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
What would be the expected seat post diameter of a 753 frame? Same as 531?
If I cant see any stickers indicating what a frame material is, aside from the obvious thing of judging it's weight, I tend to look at the seat post - as in the UK a "gas pipe" hi-tensile frame will usually be 1" diameter, whereas anything made of thinner wall tubing will be larger.
Generally, cheap bikes will have steel seat posts, whereas better ones will be alloy.

Top Bottom