Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianjmcd

Über Member
welcome to the forum Louise

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi totally fixed
I am afraid I am totally lost by your response, was it meant for me?
Pat "5 mph" ought to be along shortly to sort you out as I think she isn't far from you. welcome by the way and watch out for the word "magicshine" :giggle:.

Yes, I'm here, all the way from Rutherglen near Glasgow :biggrin:
Welcome to Cycle Chat, Louise!
A bit chilly today, eh?
I was commuting in my uniform (black shirt and trousers), sketcher winter boots, a fleece on top of my shirt, Aldi's yellow high viz cycling jacket, black wooly hat, red helmet, red non cycling gloves: as you can see, I'm the height of fashion :laugh:
Was actually a bit too warm on my way in, but cosy riding home at 10.30pm.
Lights?
I'm still experimenting: Usually have a set of 4 on front, at least 2 in the back, find the Smart range good.
Got a cracking Cree led torch from a local shop the other day, waiting for the bracket to come in the post.
Shall report asp.
Ciao!

OP
OP
Louise Harley

Louise Harley

Yes, I'm here, all the way from Rutherglen near Glasgow :biggrin:
Welcome to Cycle Chat, Louise!
A bit chilly today, eh?
I was commuting in my uniform (black shirt and trousers), sketcher winter boots, a fleece on top of my shirt, Aldi's yellow high viz cycling jacket, black wooly hat, red helmet, red non cycling gloves: as you can see, I'm the height of fashion :laugh:
Was actually a bit too warm on my way in, but cosy riding home at 10.30pm.
Lights?
I'm still experimenting: Usually have a set of 4 on front, at least 2 in the back, find the Smart range good.
Got a cracking Cree led torch from a local shop the other day, waiting for the bracket to come in the post.
Shall report asp.
Ciao!

thanks Pat - pleased to speak with a female cyclist

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello Louise and welcome. With a name like that you really ought to be riding a motorbike! But cycling is a much gentler way to go. You' ll get all sorts of recomendations on lights. If you shop at the online retailers like chainreaction or wiggle they have user reviews which can be useful. Don't forget the helmet!

OP
OP
Louise Harley

Louise Harley

Hello Louise and welcome. With a name like that you really ought to be riding a motorbike! But cycling is a much gentler way to go. You' ll get all sorts of recomendations on lights. If you shop at the online retailers like chainreaction or wiggle they have user reviews which can be useful. Don't forget the helmet!

Thank you for the welcome and the hints. I don't leave the house without my helmet

Top Bottom