Hi: Bicycle Parts/Accessories Found In Pitlochry.Perthshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TTLady

Hi, just joined and wondered if anyone has lost any bicycle parts/accessories?Not sure where to post this thread on the site? I found them in Pitlochry on Saturday 6th October and did go to the police station with them however they were closed. Have posted on Facebook too and reported my find to Police Scotland lost & found property and they advised that Pitlochry station is only open Mon-Fri ,limited hours so i will hand them in there.They have no reports, as yet, of the parts being lost. If you have lost any bicycle parts/accessories in Pitlochry then either please contact me with a description or contact Police Scotland /Pitlochry.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi and welcome to CC from Glasgow :welcome:
I will move your thread to the General Cycling forum, for better exposure.
I will also post a link in the Irn Bru thread.

OP
OP
T

TTLady

Hi Pat,thank you for placing my post in the correct section where it will get better exposure :smile: and for also posting a link to the Irn Bru thread. I do hope the owner who lost them claims the parts as they appear to be good quality and fairly expensive too. They have now been handed over to Pitlochry Police Station where they will keep them until January 2019. Many thanks,Mandy ( Pitlochry)

Top Bottom