Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Has anybody lost something cycling related in Pitlochry on Saturday the 6th of October?

Pat "5mph"

Sorry, I'm a bit busy the now ...
IMG_20181017_125846663.jpg

Pat "5mph"

Resistance training or moving house by bike trailer??
Does that item look like it would come from my own house????
Nay, I've got it to transform it in a new, chic, re-cycled lol, potted plant display stand :becool:
It was resistance training too: in the trailer were 3 cast iron cooking pots, a big olive bread, two banana breads, a granary loaf, all home baking ^_^
By the time I got home most of the items were distributed, apart 2 cast iron pots and the stool, I'd forgotten how heavy Boris the bike + trailer +cargo are!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Sorry, I'm a bit busy the now ...
View attachment 434331
Deliveroo...

Does that item look like it would come from my own house????
Nay, I've got it to transform it in a new, chic, re-cycled lol, potted plant display stand :becool:
It was resistance training too: in the trailer were 3 cast iron cooking pots, a big olive bread, two banana breads, a granary loaf, all home baking ^_^
By the time I got home most of the items were distributed, apart 2 cast iron pots and the stool, I'd forgotten how heavy Boris the bike + trailer +cargo are!
Got to say, yer sum wummin:okay:

You must not use that Shplock App^_^

Slick

Guru
I know it's been a bit quiet in here lately but I was hoping for a bit of quick advice but it didn't warrant it's own thread.

I'm going to Dundee on Sunday for work just for a week. It's been a number of years since I've been and it was either work or football that took me there but I'm looking for some ideas of where to go with a road bike in Dundee after work?

Top Bottom