hi... can anyone tell me what the make is of the emblem in my profile picture?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User42423

The crank may be the solution, here, I have seen a skip-tooth version associated with the Williams Company. This is a cottered crank when most bicycles would have had Armstrong types.
spcrvrbwilliams1.jpg
this is from an eBay auction.
th
While not an exact match, 2nd from left top looks like a precursor to this design. The eBay auction identified the crank as a Williams. Beyond that, I have no idea, but I'm thinking it may be from the interwar period, maybe early.

Hi. This appears to be an early "X" design BSA detachable chain-set (five pin fixing). I think it was introduced in 1901. However, as it is 'inch-pitch', it's possibly for a pacing machine.

U

User42423

Also here are some photos of the bicycle... This may help identify it? does anyone have any ideas how i should do it up?(eg colours, fixie or gears etc) any help would be much appreciated.

Although I can't be certain, I would guess at French origin. I think both the racks are original (newspaper delivery bike). The only cycle company I can think of is F.N (Fabrique Nationale). Sadly, your forks have been damaged (will pull out with gently persuasion).

Top Bottom