hi everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi there,

Every now and then I pop up like a bad smell. so here I am again, how is everyone? Hope you are all well and enjoying your bikes, I was out on a 36 mile ride yesterday with my club, it was great ^_^

What have you all been up to?

I am now growing my own vegetables and herbs and salad stuff too, old age is catching up with me:shy:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I am now growing my own vegetables and herbs and salad stuff too, old age is catching up with me:shy:

Hi Jane! I'm just back from a nocturnal torch lit slug killing spree: between the cold weather and the beasties, we'll be lucky to get a couple of salads out of the garden this summer :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Jane Smart

Jane Smart

The Queen
Hi Pat, this is my first year of "growing my own" so I have no experience at all. I cannot kill slugs, so if they beat me to the produce then, so be it :blush:

I bought some organic slug stuff, that stops them gliding over to the veg, hopefully that will work, it is a deterrant and wont kill them :unsure:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Jane, I feel awful killing slugs and snails too so I just throw them over into next doors garden :laugh:
I do the same because my neighbour is not only a pratt but a football fan aswell !!!!

D

Deleted member 1258

Hi Pat, this is my first year of "growing my own" so I have no experience at all. I cannot kill slugs, so if they beat me to the produce then, so be it :blush:

I bought some organic slug stuff, that stops them gliding over to the veg, hopefully that will work, it is a deterrant and wont kill them :unsure:

I don't have a slug and snail problem in this garden, I did in my last garden, I have a fat toad that visits the garden regularly and eats the things.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No love lost with the slimy buggers. We are the only folk who do even try growing stuff at home, never mind even keeping a tidy lawn.... Slugs die........

Top Bottom