Hi from Cumbernauld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wee_G

Hi folks, I am 48 and live in Cumbernauld. Decided to take up cycling in the middle of august after a long term leg injury and various other health issues along the way. Having a great time on the bike which is a carrera vulcan. Tried a bit of offroading at the start and found that i use it more on the roads than anything which will mean a road bike in 2010 i hope. Looking forward to participating and reading all the wealth of experience you guys have written in the forum.

Many thanks
G :tongue:

snorri

Legendary Member
Welcome Wee_G :smile:

Loads of good advice on here, but don't believe everything you read.;):biggrin:

The CC Ecosse Rendezvous rides thread in the CC Informal Rides section of the forum might be of interest to you.

Also you might like to sign up to the CC Ecosse team in Cyclogs www.cyclogs.co.uk No pressure, it is non competitive (:biggrin:) There is a Cyclogs Scotland thread in the Road Rides section of this forum.:smile:

OP
OP
Wee_G

Wee_G

Hi guys many thanks for the warm welcome, i have registered in cyclogs and the CC Ecosse group earlier today and added my milage etc so far this year and month.

Many thnx once again :smile:
G

tradesecrets

Wee_G said:
Hi folks, I am 48 and live in Cumbernauld. Decided to take up cycling in the middle of august after a long term leg injury and various other health issues along the way. Having a great time on the bike which is a carrera vulcan. Tried a bit of offroading at the start and found that i use it more on the roads than anything which will mean a road bike in 2010 i hope. Looking forward to participating and reading all the wealth of experience you guys have written in the forum.

Many thanks
G :biggrin:

Cumbernauld your just a hop skip n a jump from the Seve designed Westerwood Hotel and Country Club Golf Course

OP
OP
Wee_G

Wee_G

tradesecrets said:
Cumbernauld your just a hop skip n a jump from the Seve designed Westerwood Hotel and Country Club Golf Course

Not too far from there, I'm over at the broadwood side ;)

Hi HJ and Brahan, many thanx for the welcome. :biggrin:
G

Top Bottom