Hi from Cumbernauld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Weeloubylou

Hiya Glasgowfin, thanks for the heads up, do you guys meet up often? If you all get out this wkend hope you have a good cycle :bicycle:..where as I'm working all wkend

DonnaHegarty

Hi WeeLou and welcome to CC :biggrin:
I believe @DonnaHegarty is from your neck of the woods - she doesn't pass by here much since she completed last year's mahoosive cycling challenge with a little training help from her friends :whistle:
Don't forget to also join the Belles on Bikes!

Welcome weeloubylou. I'm back on the bike! I have to admit that the old undercarriage needed a good rest after cycling California however after a few recent outings with Geraldine I've upgraded to cleats and keen to get out and about again even more than last year. G and I have signed up to do a coast to Coast later this year and then I'm leading another American adventure in 2015, this time Boston to New York (less hills - yeah!!). So after a period of cycling hibernation it's time to get back in the saddle :-)

Hiya Glasgowfin, thanks for the heads up, do you guys meet up often? If you all get out this wkend hope you have a good cycle :bicycle:..where as I'm working all wkend

A few times a year. Social rides and all are welcome.

Highlights of the year will be Arran and @Fubar 's Island trip.

We also take part in sportives - all good fun and better when you're doing it with mates.

Weeloubylou

Hiya DonnaHagarty and Geraldine, so pleased to meet you! That was quite an achievement, sounds like hard work but great fun...and your going to do it all again, hehe.
Yeah, its nearly that time of yr to toughen up the old b u m ' s and come out of hybernation. Iol, upgraded to cleats late Autumn, so far ive had one or two hairy moments :laugh:.

baisikeli

Regular
Hi - I'm from Cumby too (Balloch) and it's nice to see other cyclists on this forum from my hame toun. Just joined the forum today. I do a bit of off road for fun but my preference is riding on the road. There was a cyclist being stretchered into an ambulance at the Back O Hill roundabout yesterday eveing. Looked nasty as paramedic / ambulance and police were in attendance so hope any injuries are not too serious.

Anyways it would be nice to catch up with you on the road sometime.

Take care in the meantime.

Top Bottom