Hi from Cumbernauld

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bauldbairn

Very Belated WELCOME to the CC Forum from Falkirk - all the best for the New Year!

Weeloubylou

Hi guys I'm to this forum stuff, I'm looking for people (Cumbernauld) to do a little cycling with once the weather gets better, I'm moderately fit at the mo..This needs to improve as I've signed up for the Glasgow to Edinburgh cycle Scotland 110 mile challenge..oops weelou

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi guys I'm to this forum stuff, I'm looking for people (Cumbernauld) to do a little cycling with once the weather gets better, I'm moderately fit at the mo..This needs to improve as I've signed up for the Glasgow to Edinburgh cycle Scotland 110 mile challenge..oops weelou
Hi and :welcome: Weeloubylou.

CycleChat has quite a strong following in the central belt so you've got a good chance of finding someone to ride with.:thumbsup: Keep an eye on the Informal Rides section of the site for CC Ecosse rides.

They have 3 rules:
Any bike will do.
Nobody is left behind.
There will be cake.
^_^

Last edited:

Weeloubylou

Hi and :welcome: Weeloubylou.

CycleChat has quite a strong following in the central belt so you've got a good chance of finding someone to ride with.:thumbsup: Keep an eye on the Informal Rides section of the site for CC Ecosse rides.

They have 3 rules:
Any bike will do.
Nobody is left behind.
There will be cake.
^_^
Oh good, anything that ends with there will be cake has got to be good ;-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi WeeLou and welcome to CC :biggrin:
I believe @DonnaHegarty is from your neck of the woods - she doesn't pass by here much since she completed last year's mahoosive cycling challenge with a little training help from her friends :whistle:
Don't forget to also join the Belles on Bikes!

Bryony

Veteran
:hello:hello

Top Bottom