Hi from Preston,Lancashire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Totally agree with the riding in the dark thing...it's pants ! At the moment i'm out at 6am straight in to dark countryside ducking and diving motorists who are more important and only return at 7 ish inthe damn dark ! Cannot wait for summer when it's warm and i can actually see Cheshire's finest countryside !

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Totally agree with the riding in the dark thing...it's pants ! At the moment i'm out at 6am straight in to dark countryside ducking and diving motorists who are more important and only return at 7 ish inthe damn dark ! Cannot wait for summer when it's warm and i can actually see Cheshire's finest countryside !
At least in the summer you see other cyclists wearing shorts too..........;)

Excellent!! I am out past Bamber bridge, Walton-le-Dale heading out towards Blackburn, Chorley. I totally understand about riding with another lady! Not to dis the guys here....^_^. I dont ride out in the dark either. I am thinking at some point riding on the Hebdon bridge forum ride. Will see tho. I'm new as well. So bear with me whilst I get my bearings on this website! Cool look forward to hearing from you!!:welcome: And welcome to the site!!
You should come this Sunday, my better half is riding so you would not be the only woman, plus it will be slow with a friendly bunch, I'm saying that though I only know Colin who is organising it. The big plus points in doing these rides are that you make new friends, learn a lot and easily do more miles with less perceived effort.

Yeah I've looked at that and quite fancy coming along however it clashes with my club run day (being a Sunday). Mind you it would be good to meet lots of people from the forum. Oooohh its a tough one!!!

Plus...and a bigger plus, I'm a wuss if it looks like it is going to be windy and rainy. Particularly windy! My bike is light (made of carbon) and I hate being blown all over the place.

Globalti

Legendary Member
If you want a fast ride, go with your club.

If you want a sociable pootle, come with Colin's group.

Top Bottom