Hi honey, I'm home..... Skolly returns.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Ahhh, bliss! Discharged from hospital, home, showered and waiting for a take-a-way curry. Life is looking good :highfive:

Feeling lucky to have been in such a massive crash, suffered such serious injuries and to walk away from hospital in less than 72hrs.

I will be wearing a neck brace for a fair few weeks so won't be able to go back to work straight away. Be warned, I will likely be around on the forum posting even more nonsense than usual!

Its good to still be here in mind and body :okay:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
That's very good news.

What curry? What naan? What rice?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Ahhh, bliss! Discharged from hospital, home, showered and waiting for a take-a-way curry. Life is looking good :highfive:

Feeling lucky to have been in such a massive crash, suffered such serious injuries and to walk away from hospital in less than 72hrs.

I will be wearing a neck brace for a fair few weeks so won't be able to go back to work straight away. Be warned, I will likely be around on the forum posting even more nonsense than usual!

Its good to still be here in mind and body :okay:

Nice one old bean. Take it easy.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I thought of posting the youtube video of Peters and Lee but I'll save you the pain.
Enjoy your curry:okay:

Hope you heal well, and quickly. Which hospital did they take you to?
I had a similar injury, C6, C7 and T1 after a woman pulled out in front of me in Denton 3 1/2 years ago.
I had the neck brace on for nearly 3 months, and it drove me insane! Good luck with that!

Top Bottom