Hi - Just Registered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ianmy

Hi Everyone

I've just registered after being told about the site by a friend who I have covered a few miles with around Anglesey and Snowdonia. (Hi Paul if you're there)

This Spring Bank Holiday I managed to do a ride that I've wanted to do for few years now. All the way around Anglesey. The route I did, some may say was a bit of cheat, but it turned out to be 62 miles and I did it in 4hrs 41mins.

I know this is not in the league of some of the posts I've read on this forum but as I've only come back to cycling in the last three years, after a 16 year break, I'm quite pleased with it.

Regards,
Ian

Welcome Ianmy, funnily enough I've been thinking of doing a ride around Anglesey in the future sometime and 62 miles is a decent mileage and that's a decent time. How was it a cheat?

Crankarm

Guru
Welcome. A 16 year break you say. I can't imagine even having a week's break. I just get irritable. You have some catching up to do :smile:.
I'm sure you'll find this forum agreeable and become an active and generous contributor :biggrin:.

OP
OP
I

Ianmy

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Crackle: It was a bit of a cheat because I could have gone right up into the north-west corner, around Cemlyn Bay, instead I kept on the main road, I also didn't go right down into Newbourgh. If I had done these I reckon it would have been nearer 75 miles.

Top Bottom