hi this is my bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony Williams

Kid in the background is thinking wtf?

dodgy

Lovely (I ride a Dolan, too). But for goodness sake, change the horrible white tie-wraps for black ones!

OP
OP
J

jayce

its all finished now put the front mech on, calipers,seatpost,stem,new tyres and new sti 10 speed levers,rear cassette and chain only thing left is to ride

E

Euan Uzami

just a suggestion - maybe black cable ties for mounting computer instead of clear?
possibly also black spacers.
and are they sora shifters? (or campag equivalent?):wacko:

other than that very very nice bike :smile:, bet it rides fast.

Mortiroloboy

jayce said:
yes just taking five mins before i crack the whip again

Looks more like the disappointed kid who didn't get his Christmas present, cos Dad had spent it all on a lovely new Dolan Carbon framed beauty;)

If you are 5'9" (same height as me) I would have said that the 52 frame would definitely be too small unless you have very short legs, I ride a 56, used to ride a 54 until I was measured at www.bikefitting.com and was informed that the frame was too small, I'm proportionate in build, i.e not overlong body, short legs or vice versa.

Nice looking bike though.

OP
OP
J

jayce

thats right when i bought the frame he said its between 52-57 it fit me perfect . been on a couple of rides sinse ive been on here last and i love it . its very smooth and fast

OP
OP
J

jayce

hi as for the spacers i have black but i like the red ones and their titanium so they a lighter and every bit counts. the pic on here is an older one its changed a bit now if you notice there is no front mech ,got new seat post,calipers pedals,casette,chain ,levers, cables

Top Bottom