Hi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

Dayvo said:
That is a very good and sentimenatl way to cycle, Pash!

Where do you live? I only ask as no one has posted 'What I do is go slow, smell the flowers, look over the hedgerows. I get there in the end!'.

It paints a pleasant picture. :tongue:

Cheshire. It is pleasant. I do commute too, so I see my fair share of traffic jams and cycle lanes. But when I cycle for pleasure I do it for the sheer joy of getting out into the fresh air. I don't ruin it by breaking a sweat :ohmy:

Hi Pashley Princess and welcome.

Got to agree with Joe 24, whenever I'm out on a bike, it always tends to be "eyeballs out",.... should try and slow down and enjoy the sights sometime.

Perhaps you are, in fact, leading the way here;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
PashleyPrincess said:
Cheshire. It is pleasant. I do commute too, so I see my fair share of traffic jams and cycle lanes. But when I cycle for pleasure I do it for the sheer joy of getting out into the fresh air. I don't ruin it by breaking a sweat :ohmy:

ooh, where in cheshire? if you're ever near macc look out for me in my cycle chat jersey!

Night Train

Maker of Things
Hello and welcome your royal highness.
It is so laid back and off topic here in the cafe that it is easy to fit in even without an interest in cycling, though it does help to have some interest.

OP
OP
PashleyPrincess

PashleyPrincess

It really is nice and welcoming in here. A rather addictive pastime too! I stumbled across this site yesterday quite by chance and have been chatting in here ever since.

*Thinks must get on with life*

longers

Legendary Member
PashleyPrincess said:

This is life - isn't it?

Bikes, brews, cakes and laughs - and plenty of decent people for the not so good times.

PashleyPrincess said:
It really is nice and welcoming in here. A rather addictive pastime too! I stumbled across this site yesterday quite by chance and have been chatting in here ever since.

Yeah, that's what we all thought, too! :smile: :becool:

I think you'll fit in here just fine!

alecstilleyedye said:
welcome pashleyp (so as not to confuse you with our other pp - punky possum), hope you'll hang around for a while.

Thanks alec! At least someone is showing some consideration! Was just going to start moaning about that, very confusing to have another pp lurking about! :rolleyes:

PashleyPrincess, welcome to the forum, but I'm not at all impressed with your choice of username and invasion of my PP individuality. Surely you could have considered there might be other PP's out there before you picked that one and gone through the whole list of usernames to make sure there wasn't? What's wrong with PashleyQueen or PashleyLady or something like that? Or even BikeBaroness if you wanted an alliteration? Very inconsiderate I have to say!!! :ohmy:

Carwash

Señor Member
punkypossum said:
I'm not at all impressed with your choice of username and invasion of my PP individuality. Surely you could have considered there might be other PP's out there before you picked that one and gone through the whole list of usernames to make sure there wasn't? What's wrong with PashleyQueen or PashleyLady or something like that? Or even BikeBaroness if you wanted an alliteration? Very inconsiderate I have to say!!! :ohmy:

Girls, girls, girls... you're both such lovely girls! You'll be sharing sugar in no time. Don't fight!

And if you do fight, fight nice... with pillows... and jim-jams...

:rolleyes:

Carwash said:
Girls, girls, girls... you're both such lovely girls! You'll be sharing sugar in no time. Don't fight!

And if you do fight, fight nice... with pillows... and jim-jams...

:ohmy:
:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've met Punky P, and had a good look at her pillow-fighting arm, my money's on her.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome Pashleyprincess, You mentioned cake, That mere mention will earn you an awful lot of friends on this site.

Top Bottom