Highest mileage week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I used to do 750 miles of riding in 13 riding days on my 2 week Spanish Spring cycling holidays so that would be about 400 miles a week. I don't think that I have ever got close to that in the UK though.

Tom B

Guru
235 last week. Which I was disappointed with.

I normally naturally end up around 180 just through commuting and mooching around so after my first 100mile ride I was a bit dischuffed with a week total of 235. But that was caused by just not getting around so much in the early part of the week.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
615 in a week cycling from Geneva, through France to Calais. Ferry back to Dover and cycle to home.This was in 2015. We enjoyed it so much that we are doing the same next month.

Last week my weekly commute totaled 180 miles, plus a Doncaster to London ride (reported elswhere) of 250 Friday/Saturday. So a total of 430.

Will Spin

Über Member
230 miles last week, probably my highest in one week. Helped on the way there by an 80 mile club ride on Wednesday and a 50 mile charity ride on Sunday, then one or two shorter rides.

Heigue'r

Veteran
266 miles last week....240 of those are regular commuting miles..the other 26 were a round trip to grap a costa cappacino early yesterday morning..bliss which brought me to the highest of 266..otherwise my riding at the moment is all commuting

Top Bottom