Highest mileage week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
Highest is around 260mi in one week although for the last couple of months I've been hitting 180 a week with a bit of extended commuting. I was planning on doing more this year, but it's not happened for various reasons.

davidphilips

Veteran
Used to commute 250 miles over a four day weekend. Split shifts, same trip twice a day.

Highest would be the trip to Holyhead, then from Dublin to Tuamgraney. Just over 300 in the same 24 hour period.

Very well done, dont think i would even like to drive that far in a day, i cycled just over 140 miles in a day last year and i though that was about as far as i would ever want to cycle, so well done sir my longest cycle would just be a warm up for you.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
My last and most extravagant youth hostelling tour was 6 days in south and west Ireland, September 8-13, 1990. Starting from Rosslare, I stayed at Mountain Lodge, Lisdoonvarna, Ben Lettery, Doorus, and Aughavannah. There was one shortish day (67 miles) when island-hopping in Galway Bay. Final total 637 miles, plus, I suppose, another 5 miles from Bristol Parkway station back to my home on the 7th day.

400bhp

Guru
Just checked on strava and done a few weeks around 300 miles

308 miles and 42k ft climbing in mainland Spain 2015 (Altea, around the Aitana, Col De Rates etc). Those are Monday to Sunday stats. Most of my big weeks straddle a weekend. Must have got close to 400 miles over a rolling week.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
506 is the most I've done in a week, was about 2 years ago & instead of going on tour as I'd overspent on a bike build, I just rode from home every day https://www.strava.com/athletes/521...rval_type=week&chart_type=miles&year_offset=1
Last September I managed 371 miles in 1 week, that involved cycling from Hornsea on east coast to Morecambe & back over 4 days, but this year my highest weekly mileage is a mere 226 miles, i must try harder :okay:

Top Bottom