Scotland : Perthshire Highland Perthshire Challenge 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
We will sneak you in under the cover of Lycra

TEAM CYCLECHAT :becool:

"CC Ecosse" sounds like a bunch of namby pambies if you ask me:girldance:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I've always maintained that the 50 is one of the flattest rides one can get in Scotland. As has been said, only 1 wee incline ;) - the slope out of Dunkeld past the golf course.

It's an ideal route :thumbsup: for @Pat "5mph" and her Belles. :bicycle: I was intending to do it this year but they 'require' helmets to be worn :angry: and helmet + headrest on 'bent = :wacko: ... and by then I'd lost a bunch of mojo ... :sad:

Anyone found it yet, please ? :huh:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've always maintained that the 50 is one of the flattest rides one can get in Scotland. As has been said, only 1 wee incline ;) - the slope out of Dunkeld past the golf course.

It's an ideal route :thumbsup: for @Pat "5mph" and her Belles. :bicycle: I was intending to do it this year but they 'require' helmets to be worn :angry: and helmet + headrest on 'bent = :wacko: ... and by then I'd lost a bunch of mojo ... :sad:

Will look into it cheers for that :thumbsup:
While I'm at it, will look for your lost mojo too ^_^

Fubar

Guru

Enter the 100 miler, you'll soon recover it with that on the horizon...

It really is the flattest 50!! My club mate rode the best time last year with an average speed of 22mph. He's no slouch but that speed speaks volumes.

Top Bottom