Hilarious abuse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I logged into my magna mail last night to discover that I had 18 messages from youtube. Apparently someone who calls himself m4rkmckay has taken a dislike to my cycling and to me personally!:biggrin: Some of his replies are fairly abusive, but when I read them (and my wife read them as well) we had a good laugh.

The main video he has replied to is

However, he did not hold back and felt the need to post his dribble on a number of my videos.

I am a believer of free speech so although I could delete his replies I think they should remain.

In fact when when I get a chance later today I will quite enjoy replying to his comments.

To put his comments into context pop over to his youtube videos to see the kind of 'gentleman' I am dealing with here! I found the firing rockets at his cat video particularly enlightening :sad::eek: He is 29 years old!!

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You'll need to approve his other comments first...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
You'll need to approve his other comments first...

Sorry Mike, you've lost me there. Are there other comments that I need to do something for?

I have replied to his comments on the bullied video...:biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
There were just a whole lot of his comments that you'd replied to, but were not up on the video yet. I assumed you might have replied to them, but not approved his comments.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

BentMikey said:
There were just a whole lot of his comments that you'd replied to, but were not up on the video yet. I assumed you might have replied to them, but not approved his comments.

No I don't have the approve comments option set. He has had a couple of the thumbs down thingys and I think as a viewer you can set an option not to view comments with certain 'thumb' scores. It might be that.

Have you had a look at his videos. [sarcasm] I couldn't stop laughing he is so funny [/sarcasm]

Tetedelacourse

I can't view Youtube at work Dave, can you give us a flavour of the sorts of gems he's come out with?

On a similar note, one of the funnier bits of abuse dished out to a pal of mine in a Glasgow boozer for putting a Beatles song on the jukebox was "I don't like you. Your music's shoot, your specs are shit, your face is shit, your head is shoot..." he would have continued had we not exploded with glee at my pal being told his head was shoot!!!!

After we regained composure, we proceeded to line up 5 renditions of Billy Joel's "My Life" and left them to enjoy it.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I quote

'That bus driver is a good friend of mine and I can honestly say he is a good professional driver with a clean driving record.

You,my red-light jumping knob-end,are not a professional driver and should not be let loose with a pram due to your poor road knowledge. If your so good at cycling, then why constantly look behind you? Halfords sell bike mirrors for ha'pennies these days!
Secondly, your road positioning shows you in the middle of the road. The rule of the road, for your reference, is to keep left!!
Go get a f#*kin life and stop harassing people who actually took TWO driving tests.

The position of the bus is behind you. Why on earth are you asking him where he's goin? If you were even half the advanced driver you think you are, you'd have seen the bus stop about 50 yards in front of you. Thats where the bus was going, he was slowing down because you can hear the breaks on the VO squeal.
You're a complete tosser!!!

Shouting at the driver????? Road-Rage is an offence which can lead to prosecution.

Bearing down on you??? You go on about the 'speed' you're doing and how the driver misjudged it.
Them vehicles, known to us as VO's, only hit about 40mph flat out, and take light years to get there.
You went out looking for an argument.

For you to even respond to half these comments shows how much you are just a cantankerous, 'greetin-faced', eejit, looking for something to light up your life and bump your gums about!
Ever heard of Gala Bingo halls?. Theres plenty of 'muppets' there that would love your wee uninteresting,idiotic plot!!!!'

I should point out I don't jump red lights and I certainly didn't suffer from road rage!! Tete I'll keep you in suspence as to how I answered the 'points' he made :biggrin:

User269

It's funny how these idiots always do a routine along the lines of 'get a life' and 'you're so sad' ; then they proceed to demonstrate how sad and pathetic they are by bothering to reply to your thread.
If a bus driver pulled alongside me and then tried to turn in I'd be much less reasonable than you were!

Tetedelacourse

Ha ha! Haven't heard "greetin-faced" for a while.

I prescribe 7 iterations of Billy Joel's "My Life" to be played immediately at him.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Oh I should also point out that on his bebo site (it isn't difficult to find!) he brags about driving his clapped out fiesta at over 100mph. Also he is apparently a bus driver......:rolleyes:

magnatom said:
Oh I should also point out that on his bebo site (it isn't difficult to find!) he brags about driving his clapped out fiesta at over 100mph. ......:rolleyes:

Perhaps he tied some spare rockets to it's tailpipe :rolleyes:

Plax

Guru
I've just had a look at his own videos. If his wife had any sense she'd be in the process of divorcing him now, and taking the poor cat with her. He's a muppet with a negative IQ at the end of the day. I'd have totally ignored him, looks like he's the type to get off on this kind of thing. Don't feed the trolls!

Top Bottom