Hit by a dead fish...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I wouldn't say I'm a Master baiter, to be honest :rolleyes:

On a serious note, the other cyclist is still injured (4 weeks after the event) and unable to get about properly. I have been exchanging e-mails and had a few phone discussions with him - he describes the impact of the incident as "life changing" :?::sad:

Did that bloke have to give up cycling?

I expect he took up fishing as a hobby, in that case. Took to it like a fish to water, probably.

[QUOTE 4854462, member: 259"]Can't see that as it's banned from where I work.[/QUOTE]
Because she bizarrely linked to it, rather than embedding it

tenor.gif

So why is this thread revived? Again?

Edit: I thought if you embedded an image it created a local copy. Not in this case, at least.

Edit 2: Ah, too large!

So why is this thread revived? Again?

'Kin' 'ell! Why TF not?

Some people like laughing and being ridiculous; I'm one of them, and fortunately there are plenty more on here.

Too bad you weren't obliged to take a sense of humour test when you applied for your British residency or whatever it was.

If you don't like something or have no interest in it, don't bother reading it or writing to say so.

This forum is for the many not the few.

'Kin' 'ell! Why TF not?

Some people like laughing and being ridiculous; I'm one of them, and fortunately there are plenty more on here.

Too bad you weren't obliged to take a sense of humour test when you applied for your British residency or whatever it was.

If you don't like something or have no interest in it, don't bother reading it or writing to say so.

This forum is for the many not the few.
Well, obviously your intention was to insult me, but you have inadvertently answered my question, so thank you.

Top Bottom