Hit in Face Whilst Stood in Stationary Traffic @ Tower Hill This Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
So there I was at traffic lights near Tower Hill this morning minding my own business . I was stood between to stationary vehicles waiting for a gap to open up. Next thing I know I was hit in the face.

Who what why?

I saw something drop to the ground at my feet. I looked down to see I had been hit by a pigeon. The thing was rather stunned and dazed on the ground.

It had flown up the street and straight into my face.

That is a different assault to what may have been expected

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I know they're getting very jiggy at this time of the year but, even so, I'd have thought they'd be a tad more discerning.

Lonestar

Veteran
Pigeons are loonies.I've had them fly into my wheel before.There are always a bunch faffing about in the road...like pedestrians...Though they do have more awareness.:okay:

Pigeons without helmets are a menace. Still, it learned its lesson, pigeons should always wear a helmet when flying.
image.jpeg

sidevalve

Über Member
Makes a change from them sh-----ng on you I guess. Maybe they're getting more violent these days.

Pah,I had a Pigeon hit me while doing 'ahem' mph on a slip road on to the A14 a few years ago;dunno what happened to the pigeon(not good I would have thought) but I was left with one smashed Arai visor,blood and stuff on the leathers and a head-ache,managed to stay on though so bike was undamaged.

Top Bottom