Hit in Face Whilst Stood in Stationary Traffic @ Tower Hill This Morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Did you tell it to pluck off!

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
I'd it redresses the balance, I was playing golf 2 years ago when I topped a 3 wood and my ball shot off at waist height like a bullet, only for it to career into a seagull and knock it clean out.

It was kind of twitching when I got up to it, so I took a 9 iron out my bag to put it out its misery, only for it to make a miraculous recovery and fly away!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd it redresses the balance, I was playing golf 2 years ago when I topped a 3 wood and my ball shot off at waist height like a bullet, only for it to career into a seagull and knock it clean out.

It was kind of twitching when I got up to it, so I took a 9 iron out my bag to put it out its misery, only for it to make a miraculous recovery and fly away!

Then it circled and pooped on you !!! Bloody vindictive are gulls.

OP
OP
spen666

spen666

Legendary Member
I was ready and waiting for the pigeon today.... He's not so hard when his victim is waiting and ready for him. I noticed he was hiding today, but he did have a group of his black mates waiting for me... I think they are a local gang known as the Ravens... they were hanging around looking intimidating

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I was ready and waiting for the pigeon today.... He's not so hard when his victim is waiting and ready for him. I noticed he was hiding today, but he did have a group of his black mates waiting for me... I think they are a local gang known as the Ravens... they were hanging around looking intimidating
Are you sure they weren't Egrets. :whistle:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
[QUOTE 4204926, member: 45"]I've got him busy doing other stuff today. He's been tasked with delivering a message to @gavroche over The Channel.[/QUOTE]
He will have a very long flight then cos I live in North Wales.:whistle: :okay:

Top Bottom