Holding cars up...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doog

doog + brahan = oxygen thieves.

but would you say that to my face?
wave.gif
Unlikely. Debate a subject pal but personal insults like this are uncalled for.

Bicycle

1611434 said:
Are you sure that you aren't a troll?

Quite sure, but I got all moto-courier-nostalgic for a moment.

In truth, two of my bikes use ergos and a few of my kids' bikes have the less beautiful Shimano ones where you have to use the brake lever... I'm not loving those.

:biggrin:

But I also adore motorcycles (with nostalgia) and cars (in the present).

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
but would you say that to my face?
wave.gif
Unlikely. Debate a subject pal but personal insults like this are uncalled for.

I quite probably would, but OTOH I'm quite certain you'd never speak to Magnatom's face as you've posted here. Oh, and don't PM me again, else I'll report you to the moderators.

doog

I quite probably would, but OTOH I'm quite certain you'd never speak to Magnatom's face as you've posted here. Oh, and don't PM me again, else I'll report you to the moderators.

its not an offence to pm , I thought I would do that before reporting you..obviously didnt work..lets let the mods sort it then

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
its not an offence to pm , I thought I would do that before reporting you..obviously didnt work..lets let the mods sort it then

I'm quite sure I shouldn't ask this, but I'm going to anyway, are you threatening to report BM for calling you an oxygen thief?

doog

I'm quite sure I shouldn't ask this, but I'm going to anyway, are you threatening to report BM for calling you an oxygen thief?

I pm'd him to ask why he insulted me in such a manner.. he threatened to report me for sending him the pm? make of that what you will....

I find the term 'oxygen thief' a bit of an insult..you clearly don't and neither does he which is sad. I guess it sums up the way bicycle forums are going.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I find the term 'oxygen thief' a bit of an insult..you clearly don't and neither does he which is sad. I guess is sums up the way bicycle forums are going.

I didn't say I didn't find it insulting, I made no comment either way, I merely enquired.

Dan B

Disengaged member

Priceless.

doog

Doog, if you don't like negative opinions about you, perhaps you shouldn't post negative opinions about others, the OP for example here.

I dont mind negative opinions Bentmikey, just logging on tonight and noting your one off out of the blue keyboard warrior insult hit a nerve a guess.

As for the OP...get real, the bloke loves confrontation, clearly with lone female drivers and the rest. Im not into hero worshipping this type of stuff like some on here, to be honest his reactions are extreme to say the least.

But I guess it floats your boat..so thats okay then eh
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom