Home office chairs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I've had a few over the years and the best by far is my current one - a Herman Miller Aeron. It's supremely comfortable and I can happily spend more than a full working day sat in it. It would be a leap of faith but £500 should get you a good refurbed example.
Thanks, I ordered the Mirra based on @Milkfloat saying he wouldn’t pay extra for the Aeron

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Anything in your local ikea perhaps?

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Am on a Herman Miller Aeron, bought s/h refurb. The original ergonomic chair launched in IIRC 1994 and still going strong for a reason, but yours will be good, too, I'm sure, and probably a little less bulky, which is clearly a consideration.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I treated myself to a Kulik one a couple of years ago. Gets the office temp’s approval. :laugh:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I treated myself to a Kulik one a couple of years ago. Gets the office temp’s approval. :laugh:
View attachment 533463
That’s posh!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
As general advice, I'd say don't buy Staples or Ikea. Quality is just not good enough. Go for second hand.

A decent office chair will have so many adjustable features that it can be made comfortable for anyone. I am currently sitting on a Steelcase chair, probably originally close to £800 but IIRC, cost about £150. Would highly recommend that brand as they are well thought of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom