Hope MTB QR Skewers (Set), Lynskey 34.9 Clamp, Designer Boltless Royal British Legion Headset Cap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope QR MTB Skewer Set (Black)

Hardly used. Excellent condition. No marks that I can see. Please note that these have steel rods with aluminium levers. Sizes are 100mm and 135mm. Please make sure your hubs/wheels are compatable. This auction is for one complete set - ie front and rear! £20.00

Lynskey 34.9 Seatpost Clamp (Black)

Taken from a new frame and never used. Excellent condition! £10

Designer Boltless Headset Cap - Royal British Legion

Beautifully designed headset cap. Unwanted gift as I have the very same one. Looks great on my bike! It will only fit 1 1/8th stems. Very easy to install but just be very careful not to overtighten. Very clever and unique boltess system. £18.00. Percentage will be donated to the Royal British Legion.

Please note the following. The retainer has a small mark on the left hand side (please see picture) but this will be completely covered by the headset cap when it is installed. Absolutely cosmetic only.

BOLTLESS CAP INSTALLATION
:

Remove existing cap and bolt
Install the retainer in it’s place
Add a tiny bit of grease to the O Ring on the back of your new cap insert and to the bolt
Lightly tighten it up - NOT EVEN FINGER TIGHT as overtightening will damage the retainer
Gently push in the cap-insert into place.

All prices negotiable. No extra for postage. All these items are currently for sale on Ebay.

Attachments

• QR.JPG
    QR.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 8
  • lynskey.JPG
    lynskey.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 8
  • cap 1.JPG
    cap 1.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • cap2.JPG
    cap2.JPG