Horrific Hit and Run

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lock 'em up, tear up their licence for life, crush their Mondeo.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Just saw this too, the way the car is inconvenienced by the injured cyclist, as if to say "I know you are lying on the ground because I may have killed you, but now move", amazed they didn't just go over. Disgraceful disregard for human life. Rot in hell.

Levo-Lon

Guru
As for Anpr
We just had a foreign name on a log book registered to one of my work address appartments ..

So unless he actually gets pulled over All that will happen is the DVLA will be chasing a 90 yr old lady who can't see very well and is recovering from a stroke...

That was only a couple of miles away from me.

What's the layout of that junction? I'm just curious who was supposed to give way.

(this has nothing to do with leaving the scene, no excuse on earth for that)

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
What's the layout of that junction? I'm just curious who was supposed to give way.

(this has nothing to do with leaving the scene, no excuse on earth for that)

It looks like the driver had a green light and the woman may have ridden through a red. It's not an area I know, so happy to be corrected.

TVC

It looks like the driver had a green light and the woman may have ridden through a red. It's not an area I know, so happy to be corrected.
You are right, it's a simple light controlled crossroads. It appears the driver did have a green light and the cyclist possibly crossed on red. I won't speculate further than that.

Top Bottom