Horror Video Of Motorist Abuse!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul_L

Über Member
Madness.

Dickhead in the Nissan moaning about being held up by a bike then stops and wastes more of his time remonstrating with the cyclist.

The only thing i do in similar situations when i'm in a strong primary and preventing traffic from over taking is regular shoulder checks and eye contact with the car behind, letting them know that i know they're there. Sometimes doesn't make any difference but occasionally some eye contact can help to diffuse a situation.

BLUE(UK)

The sad truth is, you'll always find people feel 'ard' when coccooned in their cars/vans/trucks. It doesn't matter if you're in a car/van yourself, there is always someone in more of a rush than everyone else because their time is worth so much more than the next man. Clowns.:smile:

Crosstrailer

As usual, watching this lead me to viewing several other films of cyclists getting mangled by idiotic driving, with hundreds of moronic comments from people hiding behind keyboards droning on incorrectly about road tax..........

HovR

Über Member
I met someone like this the other day

"You're in the middle of the road!"
"Yes, I'm turning right onto the main road at a T-Junction, read the highway code."
"What would you say if I ran you over?" :wacko:

Felt sorry for the little baby in the front seat having her dad scream over her at me.

400bhp

Guru
It's a Nissan - he'll have kids. Just bizarre behaviour.

Cheshire police..don't recognise the location.

Drago

Legendary Member
"What would you say if I ran you over?" :wacko:
"What would you say if I rammed 4 stiff fingers in to your windpipe?" Would've been my considered response.

There are some first class arrissholes out there. Why wasn't he knocked off for threats to kill?

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
I see no-one has commented on the start of the video. Subtitles say "...no room to overtake here..." So what does our intrepid hero try to do? Squeeze between the silver Ford and the cones! Runcorn Bridge is very bad at times - it was even worse in the old days when there were only three lanes.
The cyclist is local and knows there are roadworks so why not look at different routes? I am not talking about Runcorn, Frodsham, Helsby, Capenhurst, Birkenhead, Liverpool, Widnes or the shorter one via Warrington. Use the shared use footpath. Cross the bridge, stop at the first bus stop, cut throught to Irwell Street and then left onto Mersey Road.

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 2064712, member: 45"]Why should the cyclist look for a different route?? He wasn't causing a problem to anyone.[/quote]

His usual MO Paul :rolleyes:

Top Bottom