1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Fuzz..

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 16 Sep 2007.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Anyone seen this film - very funny and describes the little England to a tea' ;)

2. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Aye, pmsl at the cinema.
    I wanna see Simon Pegs new film....but will wait until it comes out on DVD.

3. Cathryn

Cathryn California Correspondant

It's fabulous, I laughed all the way through, although was slightly freaked out by the hooded figures in the ruins! Very very funny though.

4. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

... if you liked that go and see Run Fat Boy Run. it's hillarious. Simon Pegg just gets better and better

5. ash68

ash68 New Member

liked Hot Fuzz but thought Shaun of the Dead was better. As mentioned before trailer of run fat boy run looks pretty good too.;)

6. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Shaun of the Dead and Hot fuzz are embarrisingly unfunny and overated.

7. Sadly I can quote lots from Shaun of the Dead, but I've not been as obsessed by Hot Fuzz although it is equally brilliant. Can't wait to see Run Fatboy Run...

8. ajevans

ajevans New Member

Didn't think it was as good as Shaun of the Dead. I think the role was too straight for Simon.

Heard bad things about Run Fatboy Run, the fact it was directed by David Schwimmer should serve as a big warning. (might watch it on DVD).

9. Kovu

Kovu Über Member

Loved Hot Fuzz. One of my favorite films of all times, but Shaun of the Dead is equally funny. I can quote alot from Hot Fuzz, but not as much as Shaun of the Dead.

10. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Damn right. I paid to see SotD. That's £5 and two hours of my life that could have been put to better use.

11. Fab Foodie

They were both too inane for my 12 and 14 year old to be bothered to sit through them. Just plain dull, slow, predictable....yawn....both films are like the "King's new clothes" ;)
    Good to see I'm not the only heretic ;).

12. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

I hate Ricky Gervais too. ;)

13. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Yes, what IS the point of Ricky Gervais?

14. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Forcing me adjust my hate-o-meter to go up to 11. Git.;)

15. Fab Foodie

Sorry, but Ricky Gervais has been known to tickle my funny bone.